CWC19: India vs Afghanistan Live Streaming, IND vs AFG Live Score

By | May 22, 2019

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: India vs Afghanistan Live Streaming, IND vs AFG Live Score – Don’t forget to watch India vs Afghanistan Live Match Today. Match will start in few hours from now. Active link to watch India vs Afghanistan Live Streaming is given below. One can easily check India vs Afghanistan live score here.

Unbeatable in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Indian Cricket team will face a strong challenge from Afghanistan Cricket Team. Afghanistan is doing good in this ICC Cricket Wolrd Cup so far but unfortunately not able to win any matches. But yes Afghanistan cricket team is full of confidence and may give the Indian team a hard challenge. But Indian cricket team is also performing well and will try to beat Afghanistan with good results. World Cup India vs Afghanistan Match Preview is given below.

 

People got crazy about this match there are 10000+ tweets each hour with #INDvsAFG or #INDIAvsAFGHANISTAN for today’s match.  These two are hashtags are in trending today.

India vs Afghanistan Preview

India vs Afghanistan, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

When: 22 June 2019, Match Time: 3:00 PM (IST)

Where: Rose Bowl Cricket Ground

India:  In absence of regular opener Dhawan and powerful bowler Bhuvneshwar Kuma Indian cricket team will perform well with KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma’s opening pair. Kohali and team is doing great work and unbeatable till now. Kohali will not try to change the team to as Indian Cricket Team is already doing good. As per crickspo experts list of Indian Playing 11 is given below.

Probable XI: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah

Afghanistan:  No doubt that Afghanistan cricket team played well in World Cup 2019 and but unable to win any matches. They will surely try to perform their best and will surely try to give hard competition to India. Playing 11 will be given below as expected.

Probable XI: Noor Ali Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Ikram Ali Khil, Dawlat Zadran/Hamid Hassan, Mujeeb ur Rahman

India vs Afghanistan Toss Predictions (Free Betting Tips/CBTF):

India will win the toss there are 80% chances of this and 20% for Afghanistan to win the match.

India vs Afghanistan Predictions:  There is 98% chances for India and 2% for Afghanistan for this match.

  1. As per cricket experts: India vs Afghanistan Asia Cup match will be high scorer if India play first and low scorer if Afghanistan play first.  India will win the match.
  2. As per Cricket Betting Tips Expert (Free CBTF Tips): India vs Afghanistan match will be low scorer. And India will win the match.
  3. As per CrickSpo Experts:

If India Won The Toss:

If India won the toss then Captain Kohali will choose to Bat first (85% chances) and score 350+.  Afghanistan will score below 200. The Indian team will successfully win the match in 40 overs.

If Kohali choose to field first (15% chances) India will stop Afghan below 200-250 runs and Afghanistan will lose the match by 5+wickets.

If Afghanistan Won The Toss:

Most probably Afghanistan will bat first (90% chances) and will score 200+ runs. India will easily beat by 5+ wickets in 40 overs.

In case Afghanistan choose to ball first (10% chances) India will score 300+ runs and easily win the match.

Teams:
India (From): Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Ravindra Jadeja

Afghanistan (From): Noor Ali Zadran, Gulbadin Naib(c), Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Ikram Ali Khil(w), Dawlat Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Hazratullah Zazai, Samiullah Shinwari, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan

So folks,enjoy watching ICC World Cup!

NOTE: Wait 5 minutes but still if it will not work then just refresh few times. If still it won’t work then visit the server links given below to watch cricket live Streaming.

 

IPL streaming

Free Cricket Live Streaming

Watch Free Cricket Live Streaming

Server 1: Cricket Live Streaming

Server 2: Cricket Live Streaming

Server 3: Cricket Live Streaming

Server 4: Cricket Live Streaming

Share this website on Twitter and Facebook with #crickspo #CWC19 to win iPhone each day. Copy this and paste on Facebook and Twitter "Watch ICC Cricket World Cup live Streaming at CrickSpo.com to win iPhone. #CrickSpo #CWC2019"

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *