[CSK Vs KKR Live Score] Chennai Super Kings Vs Kolkata Knight Riders 10-April-2018

CSK Vs KKR Live Score, Chennai Super Kings Vs Kolkata Knight Riders [CSK Vs KKR Live Straming] 10-April-2018 Details:

1 min ago..

 

Watch the CSK vs KKR live match now

IPL is on its high within a week people are crazy about t20 IPL Matches. Today in IPL CSK will face KKR. After a in against Mumbai Indians in first IPL match CSK’s confidence is on 7th sky. MS Dhoni team is ready to face any challenges from KKR. On the other hand, KKR also won its first match against RCB and don’t want to lose this match. So over all match is going to be very entertaining and high pressure. Well, as per cricket experts toss winner team will choose to bat first. Average first inning score is 160 runs and it is expected today 1st inning team will score approx 170-180 runs which is not a small score but if it will be 190-210 then 2nd inning team can face issues.

 

As per predictions CSK has 60% chances and KKR has 40% chances. Rest will be decided in the match. 

Watch CSK vs KKR live score or CSK vs KKR Live Streaming here.

 

5 mins ago….

Rajiv Kumar is the head coach of CSK, the team of lions. CSK is very strong team. They won around 2 IPL titles in previous seasons. They also reached to playoff fourtimes. They are playing today against defending team KKR. Just like previous sessions all fans hope to get some tremendous innings by them.

If you are in search of correct ipl matches schedule then you are at right website. We have done great work on schedule of ipl matches 2018.

ICCI has made perfect IPL Schedule 2018.  IPL 2018  is going to rock this time too with great innings and grand scores. (IPL 11) IPL 11 ceremony was the start of this grand season.

 

CSK vs KKR Live Score:

KKR vs CSK

Date-10-April-2018 (Tuesday)

Time- 8:00pm

Venue- M.A.Chidambaram Stadium Chennai, Tamil Nadu with capacity of 50,000 seats.

10 mins ago….

CSK vs KKR Live Score, CSK vs KKR Live Streaming:

So are you ready for watching most exciting match between Chennai Super Kings Vs Kolkata Knight Riders? Yeh.. you are waiting just like me. Both teams have great players and ready to give tough fight to each other.

Both teams played 19 matches with each other and out of these Chennai Super king won 11 matches and KKR or Kolkata Knight Riders won 7 matches. Most runs were scored by Suresh Raina. He scored 619 runs in total. Highest score were made by Suresh Raina again. He played fantastic game and was on 109*not out. Best Strike Rate was of Scott Styris (250.00). and highest average was of Ryan ten Doeschate(89.00). Now in the bowling part the most outstanding performance was of Ravichandran Ashwin. He took 16 wickets in total. The best bowling was thrown by Pawan Negi(5/22). Best economy rate was of  Justin Kemp (3.79.

Venue is M.A.Chidambaram Stadium Chennai; Tamil Nadu has 40,000 spectators capacity.

Interesting match is started between csk vs kkr. Yeah I know you are great fan of csk as I am. We all eagerly wait for csk vs kkr match result. As the match will end will tell you. csk vs kkr 2018 will be interesting like previous seasons. Seeing ipl live is always a pleasure. Point ipl is getting updated daily on my website, do check it. Today ipl point will be in favor of which team, will tell you soon. Score ipl 2018 will be in favor of csk I feel. If I ever miss any game like this one I always go for ipl2018 live streaming.

CSK vs KKR Live Score

CSK vs KKR Live Streaming

     Chennai Super Kings Team Players List :

  1. Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Caption)
  2. Ravindra Jadeja
  3. Suresh Raina
  4. Duplessis
  5. Harbhajan Singh
  6. Shane Watson
  7. D. Bravo
  8. Kedar Jadhav
  9. Ambati Rayudu
  10. Karn Sharma
  11. Imran Tahir
  12. N. Jagadeesan
  13. Shardul Thakur
  14. Deepak Chahar
  15. Mitchell Santner
  16. Lungisani Ngidi
  17. KM Asif
  18. Dhruv Shore
  19. Kanishk Seth
  20. Sam Billings
  21. Murali Vijay
  22. Kshitiz Sharma
  23. Mark Wood
  24. Chaitanya Bishnoi
  25. Monu Kumar

Kolkata Knight Riders Team Players List :

  1. Andre Russel
  2. Javon Searless
  3. Sunil Narine
  4. Cameron Delport
  5. Mitchel Johnson
  6. Rinku Singh
  7. Shivam Ravi
  8. Vinay Kumar
  9. Apoorv Wankhade
  10. Kamlesh Nagarkoti
  11. Nitish Rana
  12. Shubham Gill
  13. Ishank Jaggi
  14. Piyush Chavla
  15. Kuldeep Yadav
  16. Dinesh Kartik
  17. Robin Uthappa
  18. Mitchel Starc
  19. Cris Lynn

CSK vs KKR  Tickets / Buy IPL tickets:

Dear cricket fans do you what’s coming in April month? Its IPL. Its such a huge game series with millions of fan following. So  you should buy IPL tickets  and watch CSK vs KKR match live match. Don’t fall in the trap of fake sitesBuy IPL tickets online from official sites only.

 

CSK vs KKR Live Score:

For getting updated and latest CSK vs KKR ball by ball live score, bookmark our site or become our subscriber to get each and every update regarding live cricket score online.

CSK vs KKR Live Score– will updated soon

 

CSK vs KKR Toss:

Cricket is most famous  game among-st males  from their young age. They not only play but also love to see every moment of the match. They want to see the CSK vs KKR toss also. For them I will update the post with CSK vs KKR Toss details.

 

CSK vs KKR  Toss Winner:Will update soon.

Who Won The Toss

 

 

IPL Live Score

 

CSK vs KKR Live Streaming / Original IPL Live Streaming:

There are many sites that offer irritating Cricket live streaming. This all finishes the interest in match of the fan. So for getting perfect IPL Live Streaming stick to us.

 

CSK vs KKR  live streaming – will updated soon

 

IPL Live Streaming

CSK vs KKR  Prediction:

Whenever any cricket match is held the fans start predicting about the match. They even start CSK vs KKR predictions?  Though these are based on their love for their favorite team.

CSK vs KKR match Predictions – Will Updated

 

CSK vs KKR match resultswill update soon.

Who Won The Match

 

 

CSK vs KKR Man of the Match:

Today IPL man of the match will be told to you as the match ends. So stay  tuned, connect to our site and get each and every detail. You will get updated here only, so always be with us.

 

CSK vs KKR Man of the matchWill update soon.

Man of the  Match

 

 

IPL Auction

IPL Next MatchTomorrow match is between:

 

 IPL Point Table entire details for millions of cricket fans.

Please Click here.

 

IPL Live Streaming

 

Get ready for fantastic games. Did you booked your tickets?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

All Rights Reserved CrickSpo.Com © 2018 CrickSpo.Com is informational sports website. Watch IPL Live Score, IPL Live Stream 2018